Male Osteoitis Pubis

Sep 24th, 2018

I am looking for a specialist in osteitis pubis.


My friend has been diagnosed with it based on MRI after months of various doctors visits.


He has done 12 weeks of physio but he is not getting better.


Reading about this condition and the experience of people who’ve had it it seems that specific exercises to strengthen the core and rebalance the body are key.


I am looking for a physio or specialised trainer or a combination of the two who have experience in treating this in West London.


Thank you

Sep 24th, 2018

The Guru Responded:

Hi Patricia


Your friend absolutely needs to right input, rather than just input.


He needs to understand why he’s got a issue with overload which is causing his symptoms.


Whilst rehab is key – doing too much too soon (or even not enough) is a major issue as the tissue just won’t respond favourably to poor loading.


Your friend needs to be given the ability to move better, not just necessarily more and then shown how to control the movement to allow good load management.


Tim Galliver runs the High Street Kensington clinic and has got great (elite level) experience in dealing with OS/overload issues. I’ve CC’d him in and he’s absolutely your best port of call.


Good Luck.

The Guru

Want to find out more?

What they say about us.


Based on reviews 7280 customers.