Positions available at Six Physio:
We currently have both manual & rehab physio positions to fill across our London clinics, plus a Women's & Men's Health Physio (see below):
- Fleet St are looking for a rehab physiotherapist: this bustling City clinic has a position available starting straight away
- Top notch physio needed for our growing North London clinic, full time from March.
- Our Chelsea clinic is looking for an enthusiastic Rehab Physio to join their team, Pilates training would be handy!
Full details on application.
The successful candidates need to show:
- great clinical reasoning
- be prepared to think in the box - pointless looking outside if you can't even find it
- open mindedness
- the ability to go above and beyond what being a Physio is all about
- HCPC/CSP registered
Ideally we would like you to have previous private practice experience and 3+ years post graduate experience. If you're a nice person we can make you into a brilliant physio!
Further information is available on application. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Women's & Men's Health Physio Position:
Six Physio are looking for an experienced, full-time or part-time, motivated and enthusiastic Women’s & Men's Health Physiotherapist to join their team at one of their busy, leading private physiotherapy clinics in SW London:
- This is a fully-employed post (with associated benefits)
- CPD is encouraged and regular in-service training sessions are provided.
- The successful candidate needs to be comfortable with marketing and helping to develop the service as well as keen and able to build and manage their own varied caseload.
- We have a Women's & Men's Health Specialist team within Six, and run regular team CPD sessions.
Further information is available on application, email your CV through
- HCPC registration
- Equivalent Band 6/7 level Women’s Health Physiotherapist experience
- Minimum 5 years Physiotherapy experience, at least 2 years working full-time in Women’s Health
- Skilled in assessment and treatment of out-patient Obstetric MSK and Continence, Urogynae, Pelvic pain and sexual dysfunction patients
- Fully competent in Vaginal and Ano-rectal examinations
- Post Graduate qualification in Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- POGP member
- Men’s Health experience
- Acupuncture qualification
- Pilates qualification
- Experience with Realtime Ultrasound
Learn from the Experts....
Physio Academy is offering 5 seminars in 2017... take a look at our website and sign up now: learn from our very own!
Our ethos explained...
What's all this splitting out manual therapy and rehab roles? Physios traditionally do both and I’m pretty scared about de-skilling.
We think this "tradition" needs to stop - or at least have good long hard look at itself in the mirror. We want our patients to see the right person, doing the right job not just the person doing the job. All our physios can do manual therapy and rehab, just some are better at one skill than the other. We think it's about super skilling, never de-skilling. Our patients mostly need both skill sets - getting someone to feel better is easy, keeping them better needs dedicated rehab. Our CPD is second to none to emphasise this point.
Our patients don’t “finish” their manual therapy then “start” their rehab. It's a seamless continuum of care, which patients love and physios excel at, so we think 2 heads are better than 1 - the entire physio “team” talk about their patient making sure they get the clinical working hypothesis spot on, so we do the right stuff for the patient, together.
Really, if it didn’t work, or patients or physios didn’t like it then we would’t do it. Simple.
Manipulative Physiotherapist explained:
We need highly skilled manual therapists with 3+ years experience. If you're a nice person we can make you into a brilliant physio! It makes us even happier if you have a post grad qualification, but remember the geeky bit! Quality not quantity.
We need you for our City and West London practices. Training and experience in ergonomics and acupuncture is desired, and we'll teach you loads! Please email us with your details.
Rehab Physiotherapist explained:
Not just your average Joe.
We're different. We know that rehab is really, really important, we need to have physios who are the dons of rehab. We are looking for dynamic Physiotherapists with a minimum of 5 years experience for our expanding City and West London practices.
Pilates is required, along with a willingness to learn and be a part of an innovative and progressive team. You must also dig understanding of normal movement, postural analysis and assessment and of course functional, muscle imbalance retraining. Sounds good? Then please send your CV and covering letter to us.....here at the highlighted bit!
Are you a dynamic Physiotherapist with certified training and experience in teaching both mat and equipment based Pilates? We have both full-time and part-time positions available in our busy fully equipped Pilates studios.
Physiotherapists with 3+ years experience (yes, really) are encouraged to apply. Ongoing support and education are provided.
If you would like to join our ever-expanding team of Massage Therapists then please send us an email with your CV and qualifications we currently have a positions available in:
Full details on application.
We are always on the look out for a few well qualified physios to come and join our team. We think that the best thing to do is to hold regular open evenings.
This gives you a great chance to see what we are all about, and also lets us have a squizz at you. There will be no tests and no strangled silences!!
If you'd like to come along and have a nose around or think that you'd love to come and join us, then please email and let us know you'll be en route and we'll let you know the next time and place.
We're always expanding, so we need more superstar Physios.
It's simple, we like people and people like us! We have been voted one of The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011!
We think that having the right personality with the right qualifications is much better than being an overqualified geek. This helps keep our little company unique and keeps the bosses happy.
If you have a fantastic idea (physio or not) which you think can help us progress what we do and how we do it, and would like to join us then please do drop us a line.