Following the success of 2015 our Massage@Events is going to be busier than ever, with even more Events lined up for 2016!
We are delighted to announce our continued affiliations with both the Castle Triathlon Series & ukcyclingevents: these relationships are thriving and this year our excellent events therapists will be attending at least 100 events across the Country.
Castle Triathlon Series - With 6 events and 6 distances, why wouldn't we be involved?!
- Distances range from a Super Sprint to a full iron distance: the Bastion is on 10th July at Hever Castle - a stunning setting for one of the hardest courses on the planet!
- The World's largest Youth Triathlon was run by Castle Triathlon at Hever Castle - the number of competitors in this age group is growing year on year.
- Gauntlet & Bastion competitors across the series get a Six Physio post-race massage for free!
- Post-event massage is on offer to all competitors across the series: we can easily be found in our red gazebo, only £10 for 15 mins.
UKCE - the UK's largest Cycling Event Company
- To keep up with demand plus their continuing success over the past few years has enabled UKCE to increase their number of routes this year.
- There will be some free places on offer for Six Physio patients in the UKCE Series, so watch this space...
- Six Physio will be onsite when you finish, ready to massage away those aches & pains: £10 for 15 mins
Minimise your aches, maximise your recovery
Fancy working for us across the country?
We have an amazing team of coordinators & therapists but we are always on the look-out for more qualified therapists or if you're a massage student then we can offer you experience and help you fill-up your log-book!
If you would like any more information then we have a couple of options....
There are some great benefits to working with us too: CPD, 50% of earnings and the ability to self-promote, so we look forward to hearing from you.